paper of Roanoke says of the people of SW VA. Thought it may stir the ire of some others as well.
paper of Roanoke says of the people of SW VA. Thought it may stir the ire of some others as well.
Think I missed something.....what did it say?
Sorry. Forgot to paste the link.
http://www.roanoke.com/editorials/tr...wb/wb/xp-91155
That guy and his friends are a perfect example of why SW VA needs to stay (at least in their eyes) 'backward'.
The tide is slowly creeping in this direction. The 'progressives' tire of living in the city and move to the country to raise their family. With them they bring their 'progressive' ideals and a notion to change the area to which they move.
They buy a home near a gun club that has been in existance for 80 years, then attempt to have them shut down because of the noise.
They buy a home near a farm, then run them out of business because they don't like the smell.
They buy a home near a rural airport, then get it shut down because they are frightened by the planes.
It happens a thousand times a day in this country. Look at how the California refugees have ruined Colorado. Not being content with ruining one state, they are already working on Arizona and Nevada.
Virginia is a perfect example of this. Northern Virginia is growing by leaps and bounds thanks to the ingress of countless Yankees. They don't call NoVA 'NY South' for nothing.
Thanks to these modern-day carpetbaggers, the Commonwealth is rapidly becoming a state ruled by the extreme northern and eastern parts of the state. A microcosm of what is happening all over the country. Which is to say that those in the smallest areas seem to exert most of the control.
So, Mr. Trejbal, you can pack up your belongings and go to NoVA or Bend, OR. But don't sit there at your little desk in Roanoke and tell us just how backward and full of hate we are.
Otherwise, [censored] you and the horse you sodomized last night.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Amen, I hate friggin liberals, they move in like a bunch of dirty rats into a place that has been the same way socialy for many years and b@#%h about us not wanting to change they way we live to suit them. If you read the bible you already know that the end is near. I believe that people just like that little $#%@!% right there is going to to help it speed up a little. I mean come on people! Dont you know that "same sex" marrage is not only friggin sick but is also hated upon God's eyes. I believe we should exile people like that out of the country just like they did in anicent time because they are "eneimes of the state" or beeter yet let them eventually die and go to hell for the rest of enturnity to pay for the sins that they have committed on this earth.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
don't think it has anything to do with liberals...more of a NOVA v.s. SWVA thing
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
The reply I got to the email I sent him.
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my column. I reget to inform you that I and my Yankee values will not be moving from Southwest Virginia any time soon.
Have a nice day.
[/ QUOTE ]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Good reply to him, Bob. I would add that this bozo move to socialist Canada with his friends.
Bookmarks